The Board of Directors of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) today declared an increase of approximately three percent in the company’s quarterly dividend, beginning in the first quarter of 2013.
The dividend increase will result in a quarterly dividend of thirty-five cents ($0.35) per share on the $0.10 par value Common Stock of the corporation for an indicative 2013 full-year dividend of $1.40 per share, subject to the normal quarterly review by the Board. The next quarterly dividend will be payable on February 1, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 4, 2013.
The Directors also declared a quarterly dividend of fifty cents ($0.50) per share on the $2.00 Convertible Preferred Stock of the corporation, payable March 1, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 1, 2013.
About Bristol-Myers SquibbBristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV