Pittsburgh Wine Festival Launches 2013 Ticket Sales With Two Exclusive Offers
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pittsburgh Wine Festival will kick off ticket sales with an exclusive Groupon.com offer, in addition to limited time two-for-one ticket pricing on their website.
Beginning Thursday, December 6, the 50% off tickets will be available on Groupon ( $125 VIP Tasting, $62.50 Grand Tasting). When the Groupon offer sells out, two-for-one ticket pricing will be available on The Pittsburgh Wine Festival website ( www.pittsburghwinefestival.com) for a limited time (two VIP Tasting tickets for $250 or two Grand Tasting tickets for $125).
"Our Groupon offer sold out within hours last year, so we are expecting a similar response this year," says Dale Markham, general manager for the festival. "We are really excited to offer this deal again in hopes that it allows more wine lovers to experience the festival this year than ever before."
The festival will be held on Thursday, May 9, 2013, at the Heinz Field East and West Club Lounges. Over 2,500 guests will have the opportunity to sample wines from hundreds of wineries around the world and learn about winemaking. In addition, attendees will enjoy tasty gourmet fare while experiencing musical entertainment from around Pittsburgh.Where to buy tickets Tickets can be purchased online at PittsburghWineFestival.com. Sponsors and Beneficiary The 2013 Pittsburgh Wine Festival is produced by the Pittsburgh Wine Festival LLC, and presented by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and UPMC. Proceeds benefit University of Pittsburgh Charities. Interviews Dale Markham and PLCB spirits specialists are available for interviews. Please call Anna Radder to make arrangements, 412.621.7494 x10. SOURCE Pittsburgh Wine Festival
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV