Texas Pacific Land Trust (NYSE: TPL) announced today that its Board of Trustees has declared a cash dividend of 25¢ per sub-share payable December 21, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012.
This dividend represents the regular annual dividend which would customarily have been paid in March 2013. This is the tenth consecutive increase in the regular annual dividend.
Texas Pacific Land Trust is not a REIT
|Confirmation Contact||#: 214-969-5530|
|General Agent & Chief Executive Officer|
This news release may contain forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding the Trust's future operations and prospects, the markets for real estate in the areas in which the Trust owns real estate, applicable zoning regulations, the markets for oil and gas, production limits on prorated oil and gas wells authorized by the Railroad Commission of Texas, expected competitions, management's intent, beliefs or current expectations with respect to the Trust's future financial performance and other matters. We assume no responsibility to update any such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV