Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced that Paul J. Reilly, Arrow’s executive vice president, finance and operations and chief financial officer, will present at the Raymond James 2012 Technology & Supply Chain Conference, to be held at the InterContinental The Barclay in New York City on December 11, 2012 at 1:50 PM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast, visit www.arrow.com/investor, where you can also view other recent webcasts, slide presentations and additional investor information. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
Arrow Electronics (
is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial
and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing
solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than
120,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and
commercial customers through a global network of more than 390 locations
in 53 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV