PITTSBURGH, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) today announced it will suspend evictions nationwide between December 17, 2012 and January 2, 2013 on occupied foreclosed homes for which PNC is the investor.
"We hope this suspension provides families who are experiencing financial hardship some stability over the holiday season," said Saiyid Naqvi, chief executive officer of PNC Mortgage.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. ( www.pnc.com) is one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations providing retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. Follow @PNCNews on Twitter for breaking news, updates and announcements from PNC.
CONTACTS:MEDIA: Fred Solomon(412) 762-4550 email@example.com
INVESTORS: William H. Callihan(412) 762-8257 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV