OAKLAND, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, announced today new metrics that were reached in the month of November 2012.
- Listener hours for Pandora during the month of November 2012 were 1.27 billion, an increase of 58% from 798 million during the same period last year.
- Share of total U.S. radio listening for Pandora in November 2012 was 7.09%, an increase from 4.32% at the same time last year.
- Active listeners were 62.4 million at the end of November 2012, an increase of 45% from 43.1 million during the same time period last year.
Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" – a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project ®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora ® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.comSOURCE Pandora
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts