Powering the Wildcat 4 is a V-Twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled, 951cc, electronic fuel injection engine built to provide massive torque and improved acceleration. The automatic transmission has a park-in-gear shifter with reverse, neutral, high and low gears, and easily shifts from two-wheel to four-wheel drive, using a dashboard switch. The variable assist electronic power steering is designed to maintain a light steering input effort, with an infinitely adjustable tilt steering wheel.
The Wildcat 4 1000 is available in three painted metallic color choices: Sunset Orange, Black and Arctic Green.
Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat ® brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACAT.” More information about Arctic Cat and its products is available at www.arcticcat.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV