Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAT) introduced today the Wildcat 4™ 1000, expanding its pure sport Wildcat™ line of recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs). The Wildcat 4’s extended chassis accommodates up to four occupants. Arctic Cat will begin shipping the new Wildcat 4 model to dealers in the fiscal fourth quarter ending March 31, 2013. The company’s fiscal 2013 full-year guidance includes the anticipated impact from the sale of these units.
“We are excited to offer enthusiasts a four-seat version of our popular pure sport Wildcat ROV,” said Claude Jordan, chairman and chief executive officer of Arctic Cat. “Consumer interest in sport ROVs continues to grow and we are committed to gaining further market share in this industry segment. We built the Wildcat 4 with many industry-leading features found in the Wildcat 1000, which we introduced in our fiscal third quarter last year, and added innovative new technologies and features to create an unrivalled customer experience.”
For the Wildcat 4 1000, Arctic Cat designed a completely new drive and driven clutch in partnership with the leading clutch authority, Team Industries. The new clutching system improves the vehicle’s acceleration and the responsiveness of the engine’s massive torque and horsepower. In addition, a new sway bar has been designed to work in conjunction with all-new shocks.
The Wildcat 4 provides an industry leading 18-inches of rear suspension travel and 13-inches of ground clearance. Its full perimeter exoskeleton chassis was stretched 29 inches to accommodate four occupants with best-in-class comfort and leg room. The interior has a locking glove box and cup holders, four high-back bucket seats with three-point seat belts and four tube-frame doors with integrated nets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV