ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Brendis & Brendis Inc. located in Omaha, Nebraska. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1989, Brendis & Brendis Inc. provides a wide range of employee benefit program consulting services for their employer group clients throughout the Midwest. They specialize in health and welfare strategic planning, plan design, risk assessment, employee communications and compliance. Ron Brendis, Janet Brendis and their associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, South Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"Over the last 20 years, Brendis & Brendis has developed an outstanding reputation for their depth of industry experience and client-focused service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their geographic presence and consulting expertise will be an outstanding addition to our employee benefits operations in the Midwest. We are pleased to welcome Ron, Janet and their colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV