- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- V has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.19, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 88.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $880.00 million to $1,662.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 57.71% to $1,369.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VISA INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -5.64%.
- The gross profit margin for VISA INC is rather high; currently it is at 59.10%. Regardless of V's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, V's net profit margin of 60.90% significantly outperformed against the industry.
5 Tech Stocks to Buy for 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.