BOSTON, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) declared today a regular quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on its common stock, payable on December 20, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 17, 2012.
The Board of Directors also declared today a special dividend of $1.00 per share, payable on December 20, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012. Although payment of the special dividend has no effect on net income attributable to Eaton Vance Corp. shareholders, it is expected to reduce earnings per diluted share by approximately $0.02 in the first quarter of fiscal 2013 due to the application of the two-class method of calculating earnings per share, as required by accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
Eaton Vance Corp. is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $199.5 billion in assets as of October 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV