The agreement makes Netflix the exclusive subscription television service for first-run Disney Studios' animated and live-action feature films in the U.S.
Beginning with its 2016 theatrically released feature films, all new Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios and Disneynature titles will be available for Netflix members to watch on multiple platforms, including television, tablets, computers and mobile phones. New Disney direct-to-digital releases will be made available on Netflix starting next year.
Disney and Netflix have also reached an agreement on a multi-year catalog deal that brings Disney favorites like "Dumbo," "Pocahontas" and "Alice in Wonderland" to Netflix's U.S. subscribers.The financial terms weren't disclosed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV