MINNETONKA, Minn., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCS) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has accelerated the payment date of its quarterly dividend to December 27, 2012 from January 2, 2013. The amount of the cash dividend remains $.16 per share of common stock and the record date remains December 14, 2012.
Bill Schultz, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated: "Given the uncertainty regarding future tax rates on dividends beginning in 2013, our Board decided it was prudent to accelerate the timing of the payment of this dividend to our shareholders into calendar year 2012."
About Communications Systems, Inc.
Communications Systems, Inc. provides physical connectivity infrastructure and services for global deployments of broadband networks. Focusing on innovative, cost-effective solutions, CSI provides customers the ability to deliver, manage, and optimize their broadband network services and architecture. From the integration of fiber optics in any application and environment to efficient home voice and data deployments to optimization of data and application access, CSI provides the tools for maximum utilization of the network from the edge to the user. With partners and customers in over 50 countries, CSI has built a reputation as a reliable global innovator focusing on quality and customer service.SOURCE Communications Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV