And I think it's fair to say that if maybe you didn't have this kind of pressure on the government where you have people in the press pushing corporate leaders, pushing...they might have thought, you know, "Nobody really cares. So we can push this to another time."
I agree with you Debra.Debra Borchardt: I think with this pressure on them they understand that people want this thing done. Jim: Well I'm a huge fan, although sometimes I feel alone, of Ben Bernanke. And Ben Bernanke says, "Listen, this is terrible for the economy." He knows so much. He knows so much more than the rest of us. He certainly knows more than me. I'm going with his view. Debra Borchardt: Got to do something? Jim: Yeah. Debra Borchardt: Okay. Thanks Jim. --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV