Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE):
FOURTH QUARTER 2012 Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:30 p.m. EST / 1:30 p.m. PST 1 888 482.0024 or +1 617 801.9702 (International Callers) Pass Code: 623 348 33
Following the issuance of Learning Tree’s fourth quarter 2012 earnings report, senior management will discuss the results and hold a question and answer session. To participate, call the access number listed above at least five minutes before 4:30 p.m. EST or 1:30 p.m. PST or you may go to Learning Tree's website at www.learningtree.com and click on the Investor Relations tab to gain access to listen to the live webcast.
If you are unable to participate, the Webcast replay can also be accessed via the Internet through the Investor Relations section of Learning Tree's web site at www.learningtree.com/investor.To register your intention to participate please contact: Tracy Newland Learning Tree International 703 925 5581 Tracy_Newland@learningtree.com We always appreciate your calling to alert us to your intended participation. That way, we can ensure we have reserved enough lines to accommodate all participants. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV