JACKSON, Tenn., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS) today named Douglas "Doug" S. Roth as BancorpSouth's Market President in Jackson, Tenn. Roth, a Jackson native, most recently served as Senior Vice President and Regional Division Manager of the Asset Management and Trust Division of BancorpSouth in Jackson.
BancorpSouth Chairman Aubrey Patterson said, "Doug is a talented and experienced banker who brings a passion for serving his clients to this important leadership position in Jackson."
Roth earned his B.B.A. in Finance from Middle Tennessee State University. He is also a graduate of both the Southern Trust School and the ABA Graduate Trust School. He holds a designation as a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) and is Chairman of the Tennessee Bankers Association Trust Committee. Roth is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Memphis.
Dan Rollins, BancorpSouth CEO, commented, " Doug Roth is an outstanding banker with a long and distinguished history of serving his community."Roth is a graduate of WestStar Leadership and Leadership Jackson and has received numerous recognitions for his community leadership and volunteerism. He currently serves as a board member for Ayers Children's Medical Center, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the Exchange Club Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse and the Disaster Recovery Service. He acts as Chair of the Madison County Fundraising Campaign for the United Way of West Tennessee and the Jackson Exchange Club Tennis Tournament. Roth also serves as Chair and Co-Chair of the Exchange Club Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse Telethon and of the Blue Suede Dinner and Auction and is currently Co-Chair of the Jackson Exchange Club's Flags of Freedom Project. Roth and his wife, Michelle, reside in Jackson. SOURCE BancorpSouth, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV