VeriStor Launches Cloud-Based Backup Service For Fully-Managed Enterprise-Class Online Backup And Recovery
The new VeriStor Cloud Backup service can be delivered in one of two models, depending upon the infrastructure needs of the customer:
- On-Site Backup + Cloud Replication, Retention and Archive – Ideal for environments with large data sets and optimized for performance, this delivery model provides high-speed local backup and recovery through a fully-managed on-premise appliance with de-duplication and secure, encrypted replication to a secondary offsite VeriStor Cloud facility for long-term retention and archive.
- Cloud Backup + Cloud Retention and Archive – Optimized for environments with smaller data sets, this model transfers de-duplicated, encrypted backup data directly to the cloud with multiple copies stored in geographically dispersed VeriStor Cloud facilities for long-term retention and archive.
Both delivery models support the full complement of CommVault advanced data management features, including source- and target-side de-duplication and encryption, as well as Simpana OnePass to provide efficient, integrated support for archiving, e-discovery and compliance. VeriStor also provides off-site replication target capacity for customers with existing CommVault Simpana installations. All offerings can be integrated with VeriStor Cloud Continuity 'Disaster Recovery as a Service' (DRaaS).
VeriStor Cloud Backup operates from secure SAS-70/SSAE16-certified datacenters across the U.S. and is fully managed and monitored by VeriStor's 24x7 Network Operations Center. VeriStor also operates its award-winning VeriStor Cloud Continuity and VeriStor Cloud Secure Archive services from these secure datacenters.
The VeriStor Cloud Backup service is available now. For more information, please visit: http://www.veristor.com/cloud-services .About VeriStor Systems, Inc.Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., VeriStor Systems is an end-to-end solutions provider specializing in enterprise data storage, virtual infrastructure, cloud services, migration and technology financing. VeriStor's integrated solutions include Storage, Server and Desktop Virtualization, Virtual IO & Consolidated Fabric, Fibre Channel and iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs), Network Attached Storage (NAS), De-Duplication, Backup and Recovery, Data Replication, Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), and Compliance Archiving. With more than 600 customers, VeriStor specializes in enterprise and mid-market companies in all industries including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, education and federal, state and local government. More information can be found at http://www.veristor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV