Second Annual "Run For Broxton" 5K Presented By Wilde Wealth Management Group
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Sunday, February 10, Wilde Wealth Management Group will present the second annual Run for Broxton at 9:00 a.m. at Freestone Park, Gilbert, AZ. It will include a 5K, a 1-mile fun run, and a kid's dash. Proceeds benefit Batten Disease Support and Research Association. Register at http://runforbroxton.com.
The benefit is named for Broxton Taylor, son of Kody and Kristi Taylor, who died in 2011 of Batten Disease, a genetic disorder which causes mental impairment, seizures, loss of sight and motor skills, and death. Friends of the family founded the event in 2011 to assist with Broxton's medical expenses. This year, the event continues, in memory of Broxton, to raise money toward developing a cure. "This is a parent's worst fear. We want to help fund research on this devastating disease so that no other family has to suffer the same kind of loss," states event coordinator Jennifer Feirstein.
Early registration, until January 20, is $25 for the 5K and $15 for the 1-mile race. The kid's dash is free but registration is required. Register or get more information at http://runforbroxton.com.
Wilde Wealth Management Group has been recognized as one of Barron's Top 1000 Financial Advisors the past four consecutive years. It is an independent boutique financial firm excelling in client education and coaching. They believe that having a consistent review process with each client is a vital element of their practice, and more importantly, their clients' success. Securities and Advisory Services are offered through Multi-Financial Securities Corporation, Member FINRA/SIPC. Wilde Wealth Management Group, Inc. is not affiliated with Multi-Financial Securities Corporation. Listings in these publications should not be considered a guarantee of future performance.SOURCE Wilde Wealth Management Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV