Best Practices, LLC Issues New Report And Webinar On Managing Healthcare Reform Through Effective Engagement With The Government Ecosystem
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With the election dust settled and healthcare reform moving forward, government agencies such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are in the process of planning and implementing structural changes that will considerably impact the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Facing a rapidly changing healthcare landscape, organizations will need to interact with a wider range of federal agencies and state entities like health insurance exchanges and Accountable Care Organizations that affect healthcare policy. While many pharmaceutical and device companies have engagement strategies for the FDA and CMS, the coming changes to the healthcare system mean industry will need to clarify and strengthen the roles of functions such as government affairs, public policy and managed markets.
Leading research and consulting firm Best Practices, LLC recently conducted a research study to illuminate winning strategies for navigating healthcare reform. The study - Managing Healthcare Reform: Winning Strategies for Engaging the Government Ecosystem That Shapes Healthcare Policy - identifies how companies in the healthcare industry can utilize their resources to cover and engage the various agencies and entities involved with public healthcare.
This study engaged executives from 23 leading healthcare companies. Segmentation analysis was key to examining trends and effective practices. Eight participants formed the Large Pharma Segment as well as the Mid-Cap Segment. The Emerging Pharma Segment consists of seven companies. In addition, deep-dive interviews were conducted with six participating companies to gather additional insights.Best Practices, LLC is hosting a webinar on Thursday, December 6 and Tuesday, December 11 at 11 a.m. (EST) to highlight the findings from this timely study. Interested professionals can follow this link (or copy it in their browser) for more information: http://www.best-in-class.com/rr1192.htm . Key objectives addressed in this study include:
- Highlight the resources and functions that are most effective for engaging CMS and other groups that influence federal healthcare policy, guidelines and reimbursement.
- Identify effective organizational structure of Government Affairs and Public Policy and roles for managing public sector healthcare agencies and entities.
- Ascertain effective approaches for converting information from government healthcare sector into strategies, plans and tactics that will best position and protect commercial organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV