Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation Of Young Innovations, Inc.
The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of Young Innovations, Inc. (“Young” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq GS: YDNT) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of Young relating to the proposed sale of the Company to an affiliate of Linden Capital Partners (“Linden”) in a transaction currently being valued at $314 million. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine, among other things, whether Young’s board of directors breached their fiduciary duties by failing to obtain the highest share price prior to unanimously agreeing to the deal.
Under the terms of the merger agreement, holders of outstanding shares of Young common stock will only receive $39.50 in cash per share.
If you currently own common stock of Young and would like to learn more about the investigation being conducted by Brower Piven, you may email or call Brower Piven, who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email at
email@example.com, by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV