1. As of noon trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) is down $0.49 (-1.6%) to $29.60 on light volume Thus far, 231,989 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $29.05-$29.86 after having opened the day at $29.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.09. National Semiconductor Corporation, a semiconductor company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits and sub-systems. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Nationstar Mortgage Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nationstar Mortgage Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts