1. As of noon trading, Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) is down $0.24 (-0.7%) to $32.07 on light volume Thus far, 7.3 million shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.01-$32.38 after having opened the day at $32.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.31. Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems. Oracle Corporation has a market cap of $155.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 20 analysts that rate Oracle Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Oracle Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts