Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:42 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday:
Cramer likes TripAdvisor (TRIP) noting it's a remarkable company and people like it. TRIP shares ended Monday down 1%.
Apache (APA) has been such a dog, Cramer said, all the bad news out of Egypt is bad for Apache. APA was off nearly 2% at the close.Ever since some recent litigation Anadarko Petroleum (APC) is one inexpensive stocky, Cramer said. "I like it." Shares closed nearly 1% lower. Analysts' reports of negative momentum in advertising is behind a downgrade from buy to hold onOmnicom (OMC). You don't want to see advertising hurting, Cramer said, but keep an eye on it. Advertising could be a lead indicator. OMC was up nearly 1%. Quanta Services (ticker) is finally getting some recognition, Cramer said. The stock closed up 3.5%. Monster Beverage (ticker) seems to have bottomed here, Cramer said. People were worried about what the drink does to your heart, but it's no worse than caffeine. Goldman says buy, buy, buy. Shares, however, closed the day flat. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Anthony Buccino in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV