The Company is pleased to announce that President and Chief of Operations J.J. O'Donnell will take on the role of Chief Executive Officer from Anna Stylianides at the beginning of 2013. Management and the board of directors is confident that Mr. O'Donnell's experience in the Flin Flon / Snow Lake VMS belt, and familiarity with all aspects of the mining business make him the very best choice to lead Callinex going forward.
Additionally, Frank Dembinsky, Brian Irwin and Anna Stylianides have left the board of directors. The company thanks them for their years of loyal service and wishes them well.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
"J.J. O'Donnell"J.J. O'Donnell President, COO All of Callinex's exploration programs are conducted under the direction of J.J. O'Donnell, P.Geo, a qualified person as defined by national instrument 43-101, who has reviewed and approved the contents of this release. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release Some statements in this news release contain forward-looking information. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to future expenditures. These statements address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors include, among others, the ability to complete contemplated work programs and the timing and amount of expenditures. Callinex does not assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement. SOURCE Callinex Mines Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV