Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an amendment to the record and payment dates of the company’s regular quarterly dividend. The quarterly dividend of $0.29 per share is now payable on Dec. 28, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 14, 2012. The dividend was previously scheduled to be paid on Jan. 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 26, 2012.
The company’s Board of Directors has declared an additional dividend on its capital stock of $0.29 per share. This dividend will also be paid on Dec. 28, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 14, 2012. The payment of this dividend is intended by the Board to be in lieu of the quarterly dividend that would have been paid in April 2013.
About Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Soup Company is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality foods and simple meals, including soup and sauces, baked snacks and healthy beverages. Founded in 1869, the company has a portfolio of market-leading brands, including “Campbell’s,” “Pepperidge Farm,” “Arnott’s,” “V8” and “Bolthouse Farms.” Through its corporate social responsibility program, the company strives to make a positive impact in the workplace, in the marketplace and in the communities in which it operates. Campbell is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes. For more information, visit www.campbellsoup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV