Additionally, a free digital investing guidebook, Buying Core Stocks the Morningstar StockInvestor Way, comes with every app download to provide an inside glimpse at how Morningstar analysts value a stock.
The StockInvestor App for iPad is available for free from the Newsstand section on the App Store on iPad or at http://www.itunes.com/appstore. Current subscribers to StockInvestor can access the iPad edition for free. Non-newsletter subscribers can take advantage of a 30-day free trial and purchase a monthly subscription for $9.99 through In-App Purchase.
More information about StockInvestor for iPad is here: http://msi.morningstar.com/mobile.aspx.
About Morningstar, Inc.Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company offers an extensive line of products and services for individuals, financial advisors, and institutions. Morningstar provides data on more than 385,000 investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, along with real-time global market data on more than 8 million equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets. Morningstar also offers investment management services through its registered investment advisor subsidiaries and has approximately $195 billion in assets under advisement and management as of Sept. 30, 2012. The company has operations in 27 countries. ©2012 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc . MORN-P Media Contact: Shawn Malayter 312-696-6050, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Morningstar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV