Media are invited to participate in a conference call on ExxonMobil’s 2013 Outlook for Energy at 10 a.m. EST Tuesday, December 11, 2012.
Presenting the Outlook for Energy will be William Colton, vice president, Corporate Strategic Planning, and Kenneth Cohen, vice president, Public and Government Affairs. Sarah Ladislaw, co-director and senior fellow in the Energy and National Security Program at the Center for Strategic & International Studies, will moderate the session. The presentation will be followed by time for questions and discussion.
The presentation slides will be available at www.exxonmobil.com/energyoutlookpresentation. Media can ask questions by phoning 888-219-1420 (Domestic) or 913-905-3226 (International). Please reference confirmation code 4848051 . You should begin this procedure at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the call. The call will begin at 10 a.m. EST, 9 a.m. CST and is scheduled to last approximately one hour.
ExxonMobil's Outlook for Energy is a comprehensive look at long-term trends in energy demand, supply, emissions and technology. The report, updated each year, is built upon detailed analysis of data from about 100 countries, incorporating publicly available information as well as in-house expertise. ExxonMobil uses the Outlook for Energy to guide long-term investment decisions.ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of resources, is the largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products, and its chemical company is one of the largest in the world. For more information, visit www.exxonmobil.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV