In addition to cards, cases and canvas prints, CVS/pharmacy has an array of other products from blankets, ornaments, photo books and more, that consumers will enjoy creating. Shoppers are encouraged to order photo gifts online by December 15 to receive their gifts in time for Christmas (by December 23). Free ship-to-store options are also available for most photo gifts and home decor options. For more information, please visit CVSphoto.com or stop by any CVS/pharmacy Photo Center location. To find one near you, visit http://www.cvsphoto.com/store-locator.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,400 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drug stores. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Caremark is available at http://info.cvscaremark.com.
Press Contact: Erin PensaCVS/pharmacyT: 401.770.4786E: EPensa@cvs.comSOURCE CVS/pharmacy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV