Registration Opens For 6th Annual Hosting And Cloud Transformation Summit-Europe
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 451 Research, a division of The 451 Group, is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 6th Annual HCTS-Europe Summit, which will be held in London, April 9-10, 2013. 451 Research's Hosting and Cloud Transformation Summits are the premier forums for executives in the hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and Internet infrastructure sectors.
IT at a Turning Point: The Digital Infrastructure EvolutionCorporate IT and business leaders are tasked with delivering innovation, despite budget constraints and skills shortages. At the same time, significant changes in the scale and type of demand, and the continuing evolution of technology, are driving a strategically challenging shift in the provision of IT services toward internal service brokering, and greater use of external services, such as cloud and datacenter outsourcing. Organizations that do not consistently improve the efficiency of their digital infrastructures – including underlying physical infrastructures – will find themselves at a competitive disadvantage, both in terms of cost and business agility.
The two-day format will include content, insight, and expertise from the highly-regarded 451 Research analyst team, as well as from the datacenter experts at Uptime Institute, another division of The 451 Group. Sessions will address a range of issues, including:
- The digital infrastructure evolution and the impact of cloud computing
- Convergence and its defining impact on the business use of IT
- Disruptive technologies and their impact on IT and datacenter costs
- Leveraging Big Data for business advantage
- Managing security in the age of cloud
- Building agile infrastructures – from datacenter to smartphone
- The economic and strategic impacts of colocation and cloud services
- Uptime Institute's FORCSS methodology for evaluating strategic IT options
- Software defined networking and the revolution in datacenter networks
- Risk management, availability and compliance in the age of consumerized IT
"This year's HCTS Europe theme highlights the challenges faced by Today's IT leaders as they confront a rapidly evolving technology landscape and new IT provisioning models that rely more heavily on external services," said Martin McCarthy, CEO, The 451 Group. "We are bringing together expert analysis and insight from both divisions of The 451 Group – the 451 Research team and the datacenter experts at Uptime Institute – to build an agenda that will offer a truly broad perspective on meeting the challenges of the Digital Infrastructure Evolution."To learn more about the HCTS-Europe Summit, or to register for the Summit, please visit http://eu.hostingtransformation.com. About 451 Research 451 Research, a division of The 451 Group, is focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation. The company's analysts provide critical and timely insight into the competitive dynamics of innovation in emerging technology segments. Business value is delivered via daily concise and insightful published research, periodic deeper-dive reports, data tools, market-sizing research, analyst advisory, and conferences and events. Clients of the company – at vendor, investor, service-provider and end-user organizations – rely on 451 Research's insight to support both strategic and tactical decision-making. 451 Research is headquartered in New York, with offices in key locations, including San Francisco, Washington DC, London, Boston, Seattle, and Denver. Media Contact: Newsmaker Group for 451 Research Lynn Schwartz 973.736.7118 email@example.com This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE 451 Research
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV