- 69% of AmLaw 200 litigators surveyed expect that the use of litigation finance will increase in the next 18 months; only 3% expect it to decrease.
- 51% of AmLaw 200 litigators surveyed said that they have had a case that would have benefitted from outside financing, and 18% said they currently have a case that could use funding.
- 63% of general counsel and 71% of CFOs said that litigation finance should be viewed as just another form of corporate finance (e.g., aircraft leasing).
- 59% of general counsel and 70% of CFOs say that litigation finance levels the playing field between parties with unequal financial resources.
- 93% of the litigators at AmLaw 200 firms and 93% of commercial litigators (not in the AmLaw 200) say they are aware of the practice of litigation funding.
Burford's First Annual Survey On Litigation Finance Forecasts High Growth In The United States
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.