* Source: A study of 560 U.S. companies conducted by Deloitte between February and April, a prominent national consulting firm, found that smaller employers were most likely to say they'll drop employee coverage, with 13% of companies with 50 to 100 workers saying they'll end policies within three years compared with 2% of companies with more than 1,000 workers.SOURCE Life Gift Cards, LLC
Life Gift Cards Helps To Bridge The Gap. "Around One In 10 Employers In The U.S. Plans To Drop Health Coverage For Workers In The Next Few Years..."*
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.