Life Gift Cards Helps To Bridge The Gap. "Around One In 10 Employers In The U.S. Plans To Drop Health Coverage For Workers In The Next Few Years..."*
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- While individuals, employers and insurance providers struggle to understand and apply the Affordable Care Act (ACA), one company has introduced a cost-effective, convenient way for individuals, employers and insurance providers to help those in need maintain safe continuity of care and healthier living. Life Gift Cards, LLC ( http://www.lifegiftcards.com) provides affordable healthcare options — and demand is so great the service is now available nationwide.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-gift-cards-helps-to-bridge-the-gap-around-one-in-10-employers-in-the-us-plans-to-drop-health-coverage-for-workers-in-the-next-few-years-181937341.html
"Many people think that this health care law (ACA) is going to cover everyone, and it's not," says Nicole Lamoureux, executive director of the Alexandria, Va.-based National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics, which represents about 1,200 clinics nationally.
"The ranks of the uninsured have risen overall for four straight years. Gallup reported last month that 17.1 percent of Americans have no health insurance, up from 16.8 percent in 2010."Great ways to give the healthcare gift card:
- Employers concerned with providing the best benefit coverage for their employees are constantly looking for ways to offset the rising cost of healthcare. Life Gift Cards "Wellness" card offers a low-cost option so employers can offset the cost of a general physical exam for their full and part-time employees. http://www.lifegiftcards.com/Purchase-Gift-Cards.php
- If a son or daughter is away at school or a young adult is out on his own and struggling to make ends meet, then Life Gift Cards "Dental" option, which provides basic dental cleaning, exam and x-rays is the perfect gift this Christmas.
- With 1 in 8 women likely to face breast cancer in their lifetime, it is widely understood that early detection is a key to beating the deadly disease. "While breast cancer in women under 40 is rare, accounting for roughly 6.5% of all cases, it is more likely to be associated with high-risk features than the cancers seen in older women." — Cancer Network. Life Gift Cards' "Mammogram" card provides a safety net for single moms or family members who might not be able to pay for such early detection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV