Governor Tom Corbett Honors Three Pennsylvania Companies, Praises Innovative Manufacturing Technology
NAMII is a public-private partnership with member organizations from industry, academia and government. NAMII's goal is to transition additive manufacturing technology to the mainstream U.S. manufacturing sector and create an adaptive workforce capable of not only meeting industry needs but also increasing domestic manufacturing competitiveness.
Pennsylvania, providing $5 million in state contributions, was responsible in part for bringing in $30 million in federal funding, helping to locate NAMII in the "Tech Belt" region of eastern Ohio, western Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
"This precise and economical technology means that manufacturing, something we once gave up for lost, is going to come back," Corbett said. "We are seeing nothing less than the beginnings of a new Industrial Revolution."
"To ExOne, Paramount Industries and ACUTRONIC, I say congratulations and thank you,'' Corbett said. "Your willingness to invest in our industrial future marks you as leaders in this new century."For more information on the Governor's commitment to job creation, visit www.governor.pa.gov. Media contact: Kelli Roberts, 717-783-1116 SOURCE Pennsylvania Office of the Governor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV