ExactTarget Chief Marketing Officer Tim Kopp will host a live webcast featuring Forrester Research Inc. Vice President and Principal Analyst Shar VanBoskirk and Microsoft Principal of Product Intelligence Matt Fleckenstein at 2 p.m. Dec. 4 to discuss how marketers can best tackle the challenges of cross-channel digital marketing.
Featuring exclusive data from an October 2012 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of ExactTarget, the webcast will provide new insights into the challenges facing marketers across email, mobile, social media and the Web and will identify how marketers can use technology to best connect with customers across digital channels.
“The time for cross-channel marketing is here, and marketers know it,” according to the study titled “The Keys To Successful Cross-Channel Marketing.” “Even so, they admit that cross-channel efforts pose significant challenges for them. Most respondents struggle to understand customers’ cross-channel interactions and to manage execution across multiple technologies.”
VanBoskirk will discuss the study results and insight into what this means for marketers. Key findings from the study include:
- 78 percent of marketers believe cross-channel marketing is important or very important.
- 76 percent are interested in an integrated messaging platform to manage all customer data and execute across all digital direct channels.
- 51 percent believe their current marketing technologies fall short due to lack of analytics that provide cross-channel data to improve program performance or predict outcomes.
- 44 percent power cross-channel campaigns through individual teams focused on individual marketing channels, such as email, mobile, social media and the Web.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV