- Available today, Rogers launches Anyplace TV Home Edition application for tablet - officially the second screen in the home -
- Navigate, search, set recordings, use a virtual remote control and live stream content without interrupting your TV viewing experience -
TORONTO, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications, Canada's leading diversified communications and media company, announced today a new addition to the NextBox™ 2.0 experience in Ontario with the Rogers Anyplace TV™ Home Edition application for select tablets and smartphones .
The new application, which is available on iPad and iPhone today and launching on Android tablets and smartphones this year, makes it possible to use advanced search, a virtual remote control, live stream news, sports and entertainment, and remotely manage and set PVR content, all on a tablet. Rogers is the first Canadian telecommunications company to offer an integrated remote PVR management and live TV streaming experience on tablets."Our customers love to combine TV viewing with multi-tasking. The Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition app is the ultimate TV companion that provides a seamless experience for our customers," said John Boynton, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer, Rogers Communications. "By offering TV management features, in addition to live streaming on tablets, customers can control content from a second screen without interrupting what's currently on their TV. This represents the next step in our commitment to delivering the world-leading internet experiences customers want and expect from Rogers." Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition offers the following enhanced features, including:
- Use your tablet or smartphone to search and navigate TV listings
- Use your tablet or smartphone as a virtual remote control
- Manage PVR recordings from your tablet and smartphone
- Scroll through the interactive guide on your tablet, browser or smartphone
- Live stream 25 channels in the home on a tablet with a Rogers Digital TV subscription, when connected to Rogers Hi-Speed Speed Internet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV