- Datalink on Demand Labs: DoD Labs provide organizations with the opportunity to view, experiment, test, and validate the cloud in a live, functioning environment. The following use cases are available now:
- Test environment via a private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Development environment via a private cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Generic IaaS hybrid cloud services (i.e., virtual machine configurations, virtual networking, and virtual storage)
- IaaS cloud services for cloud providers
- Datalink Subscription on Demand Labs: Subscription DoD lab services allow organizations to dive more deeply into Datalink standard use cases or simulate custom use cases in the DoD labs before committing to up-front capital investment.
- Proof of Concept: Datalink proof of concept (POC) services minimize company risk by offering rapid deployment of a test cloud environment within a client's facility. This allows organizations to prove financial and operational benefits while integrating the cloud into their existing infrastructures.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment: Since cloud success is about more than just technology, Datalink's cloud readiness assessment service delves into process redesign. The readiness assessment includes a detailed inspection of an organization’s IT strategy; organizational structure; and business, service, operations, and infrastructure controls. This empirical data guides process redesign decisions and efforts.
Datalink Expands Portfolio With New Cloud Enablement Services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts