NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Craft Worldwide, a unique adaptation and production business unit of McCann Worldgroup, has launched globally with an innovative, client-centric operating model and an emphasis on the craft of execution.
"Success in global adaptation and production requires the dedication of true craftspeople who care deeply about their clients' brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum savings for our clients," said Fred Schuster, CEO of Craft Worldwide. "We have assembled a team of the industry's best, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation, design and production."
Craft Worldwide currently offers clients capabilities in a number of key areas:
- A marketing operations consulting group that develops go-to-market models that yield maximum efficiency
- An adaptation design capability that extends the reach of existing tactics into new audience and communication segments, while maintaining brand consistency
- A world-class translation offering providing translation, transcreation and cultural consulting services
- A network of integrated production hubs in 23 markets, capable of producing every type of print, digital and video media available
- Access to a distribution network that can deliver a final asset to literally anywhere in the world
- A technology platform that streamlines these capabilities and links them together through a cloud-based, highly secure interface
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts