The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy is pleased to announce its first online service available for Certified Public Accountants. CPAs can now conveniently renew their license online, saving time with a shorter, faster renewal process.
“The Board is pleased to have a way for CPAs to renew their application online at any time of the day,” said Susan Harris, Executive Director of the Board of Public Accountancy. “Renewing your license has never been easier. This secure service will enable CPAs to complete the renewal application and pay for their license renewal online in just a few minutes.”
The current license renewal period is now underway and concludes on January 1, 2013. Licensed certified public accountants can access the new online renewal 24/7/365 at https://www.ms.gov/msbpa/license_renewal or by visiting the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy’s website at www.msbpa.ms.gov. The CPA online license renewal joins a number of online services created for the state of Mississippi through its partnership with Mississippi Interactive, which began in 2010.
About Mississippi InteractiveMississippi Interactive is the official eGovernment solutions provider for the state of Mississippi. The company builds and manages interactive government services on behalf of the state and is a wholly owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV). About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV