Mrs. Fields Cookies To Debut Newest Location At Arista Place In Broomfield Colorado
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mrs. Fields Cookies, known for its premier cookie and baked good products, announces its plans to open its first flagship location in Broomfield, Colo., with construction slated to begin in December. Opening in Arista Place, the Mrs. Fields store is targeted for a March 2013 opening date and will serve its famous, fresh baked cookies as well as offer a unique chocolate beverage bar with hot and cold drinks.
In addition to its vast selection of cookies, brownies and the chocolate bar, the location will feature a new store design that includes more relaxed seating options and a retail area where guests can order delicious cookie gifts online. The corporate location will also serve as the company's training university for new franchisees. The enhanced design, completed by Fitch Design Services, will be utilized as the company's new brand identity and store design moving forward.
"This new location will be a great addition to the emerging development taking place at Arista Place," states Tim Casey, CEO of Mrs. Fields Cookies. "Mrs. Fields is an iconic brand and we feel that Arista is a great place to debut our new look, including the addition of innovative products, brand imagery focusing on the 35-year history and a unique retro design, all of which are key components included with the concept's 2013 brand re-launch program."
In addition to serving as the company's training university for new franchisees, the company's R&D headquarters will also utilize this location for all product innovation and development. "We are excited to be able to utilize this new store as a way to test new products and interact with our guests for real-time insight and feedback on how to further grow the brand," adds Casey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV