Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2012 Excellence in Best Practices Awards at a dinner banquet held on
Thursday, Nov. 29, in
Sao Paulo, Brazil, at the Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo.
The Excellence in Best Practices Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
Awarded companies included:
Agfa HealthCare - 2012 Brazilian Hospital Information System Product Line Strategy Award
Agilent Technologies - 2012 Brazilian Electronics Test and Measurement Customer Service Leadership Award
- 2012 Latin American Contact Center Applications Growth Leadership Award
- 2012 Brazilian Managed Security Services Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- 2012 Latin American Healthcare Information Technology (IT) New Product Innovation Award
-2012 Brazilian Fixed Broadband Services Price Performance Value Leadership Award2012 Brazilian Pay TV Services Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- 2012 Latin American (IT) Infrastructure Outsourcing Services Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
- 2012 Latin American Contact Center Applications Product Differentiation Excellence Award
- 2012 Latin American Data Communications Services Growth Leadership Award
- 2012 Brazilian Healthcare IT/Picture Archiving and Communication System Company of the Year Award
- 2012 Brazilian Customer Relationship Management Software Implementation for Power Utilities Customer Service Leadership Award
- 2012 Latin American Telecom Services Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.