GreenScreen Animals Moves From Jungle To Cloud
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GreenScreen Animals, the Los Angeles-based leader in ultra-high quality, humane animal content today unveiled a cloud-based delivery and reporting platform to support its extensive client relationships. GSA's motion and still image library has redefined how animals (both domestic and exotic) are employed in every field of entertainment. Now, the company's comprehensive, high-resolution green screen library allows for a seamless production workflow by delivering any of the thousands clips and stills in minutes from anywhere in the world.
The new delivery platform allows customers to download and license GSA's footage quickly and efficiently, and serves as part of the company's strategy to strengthen its unique place in the digital media and stock footage marketplace.
"GreenScreen Animals is a great go-to resource for a creative agency like ours. GSA provides a service that makes our lives easier and that has great value," said Michael Hopkins, CEO of the RED Agency. "The fact that their media is now on the cloud means we get our clips in real time and that gives us an edge on the competition."
Researchers and producers are still able to purchase this footage at a fraction of the cost of production and without risk to the animal actors or to talent. Not only is access to the content designed for an optimal user experience, but also for a seamless production workflow and universal delivery."Delivering 2-4k HD motion content within minutes, including contracting, is a huge benefit to an industry that is always running on a deadline," said Westley Koenen, GSA's Co-founder. "Our roots in animal welfare and green practices are now aligned with our mission critical cloud-based application". The full video library can be accessed at www.GreenScreenAnimals.com About GreenScreen Animals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV