Intel Corporation today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, senior unsecured notes under an automatic shelf registration statement on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering and the final terms of the notes, including principal amount, interest rate and maturity will depend on market and other conditions at the time of pricing.
Intel intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes and to repurchase shares of its common stock under the company’s existing share repurchase authorization.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The offering of securities may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. Copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus can be obtained from:
| J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
383 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, New York 10179
Attention: High Grade Syndicate Desk
Call collect: 1-212-834-4533
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
222 Broadway, 11th Floor
New York, New York 10038
Attention: Prospectus Department
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV