- Only 19.1 percent of 403(b) plan sponsors sent out requests for proposals (RFPs) or requests for information (RFIs) as part of complying with the new regulation.
- One-third of plan sponsors used fee disclosure information to benchmark their plans.
- Just 2.3 percent of participants asked questions about the fee disclosure information they received.
- An overwhelming majority (95.9 percent) of plan sponsors reported no changes in participant behaviors as a result of fee disclosure.
Smooth Sailing For 403(b) Plan Sponsors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.