Hagens Berman has been investigating Abiomed’s knowledge of issues raised by the FDA concerning the Impella’s marketing since the revelation this November of a Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation and HIPAA subpoena. A class-action securities lawsuit alleging that Abiomed made false or misleading statements to investors regarding the FDA’s concerns about the marketing of the Impella System is pending in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
“Our investigation centers on what Abiomed executives knew regarding possible off-label marketing of Impella, and to what extent they knew those issues could have a material impact on the company’s financial outlook,” said Mr. Kathrein. “If investors were left in the dark about serious concerns at the FDA regarding the marketing of Impella, we believe the company is liable under the securities laws for investor losses.”
More information about this investigation is available at http://hb-securities.com/investigations/Abiomed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV