ATLANTA, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Home Depot®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, today announced it is expanding its home appliance offerings to include products from Samsung Electronics America, Inc. The appliances will be available to be ordered in The Home Depot store locations nationwide and on homedepot.com beginning December 9, 2012.
"We always look to bring innovation and expanded assortment to our customers," said Bob Baird, merchandising vice president, The Home Depot. "Adding Samsung's line of home appliances to the roster really bolsters our offering to meet the growing needs of our consumers. Along with our quality products, price and selection, we are committed to delivering excellent customer service to all of our customers."
This year, Samsung received the highest customer satisfaction ranking in three major appliance categories in the annual J.D. Power and Associates Kitchen and Laundry Appliance Studies(SM), including refrigeration for the seventh year out of the last eight, dryers for the fifth consecutive year, and washers for the fourth consecutive year.With the addition of Samsung, The Home Depot now offers a wider selection of America's favorite home appliance brands. For more about The Home Depot's appliance offerings, visit www.homedepot.com/appliances. The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,253 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. In fiscal 2011, The Home Depot had sales of $70.4 billion and earnings of $3.9 billion. The company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index . SOURCE The Home Depot
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV