WATERLOO, ON, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions, recently concluded OpenText Enterprise World 2012, one of the most widely attended customer conference in the company's history. Last month, more than 1,400 OpenText customers, partners and industry experts from around the world converged in Orlando, and participated in over 140 sessions and workshops to learn how they can securely and effectively unleash the power of their enterprise information to drive differentiation and business value. The event included the presentation of OpenText's 2012 GlobalStar Enterprise Awards, which recognized 12 customers for their innovative approaches to managing enterprise information.
"What I found most unique about Enterprise World 2012 was the passion with which our customers want to share their experiences in using OpenText solutions to extend the value of their information assets and drive better business outcomes," stated Mark J. Barrenechea, President and CEO of OpenText. "And this year's GlobalStar Enterprise Award recipients clearly demonstrate just how powerful those outcomes can be for an organization."
2012 GlobalStar Enterprise Awards
Enterprise World 2012 was a celebration of customer excellence, featuring the annual OpenText GlobalStar Enterprise Awards. GlobalStar Enterprise Awards recognize organizations that have demonstrated innovation and success in deploying OpenText's solutions to solve their enterprise information management (EIM) challenges. This year's GlobalStar Enterprise Award recipients include:
- Overall Winner, Strategic Success (EIM Vision): Energen Corporation
- ROI Award: Pfizer
- Ground Breaker Award: DDR Corp.
- Business Insight Award: The Globe and Mail
- Process Velocity Award: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Financial Services Technologies Inc. (L&T Infotech FSTI)
- Information Governance Award: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), National Institutes of Health, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Information Security Award: Voith IT Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
- User Adoption Award: Western Cape Government Health
- EIM Ecosystem Solution Award: SourceGas
- Social Communities Solution Award: The Institute of Public Administration of Canada
- Cloud Services for ECM Award: U.S. Department of the Interior
- Digital Media Award: Rosetta Stone