BATESVILLE, Ind., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) will be hosting investor briefings for analysts and investors to discuss the recent acquisition of Coperion. The schedule is as follows:
- New York City : Tuesday, December 11, Intercontinental Hotel in Times Square
- Boston: Wednesday, December 12, Downtown Hilton
- Chicago: Thursday, December 13, Trump Hotel
The briefings will begin with registration at 11:45 a.m. and conclude at 1:30 p.m. They will feature a presentation about the transformational impact of the acquisition and how it will accelerate the growth strategy of Hillenbrand's Process Equipment Group.
Senior company leaders will be speaking, including Ken Camp, Hillenbrand president and chief executive officer, Cindy Lucchese, Hillenbrand senior vice president and chief financial officer, Joe Raver, president of Process Equipment Group, and Guenter Bachmann, president of Coperion.
To register to attend the briefings, go to the company's website at www.Hillenbrand.com and click "Register to attend our Analyst/Investor briefings Dec. 11-13" or call Investor Relations at 812-931-6000. Investor presentations in connection with these briefings will be filed with the SEC and made available in the investor relations section of the company's website for future viewing. The event on December 11th will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.hillenbrand.com in the Investor Relations section. A replay will be available approximately 90 minutes after the event.________________________________ ABOUT HILLENBRAND Hillenbrand ( www.Hillenbrand.com) is a global diversified industrial company that makes and sells premium business-to-business products and services for a wide variety of industries. We pursue profitable growth and meaningful dividends for our shareholders by leveraging our leading brands, robust cash generation capabilities and strong core competencies. HI-INC-F SOURCE Hillenbrand, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV