At IBM's Connect conference, the premier social business client event in January 2013, IBM will detail how it will help clients use social technology, analytics, talent management, and human insights to attract and retain the right talent, to enable employee skills for the greatest impact, and to align activities to improve company performance – leading to real, positive business outcomes and competitive advantage. Register to attend Connect 2013 at www.ibm.com/connect.
With the closing of this acquisition approximately 2,800 Kenexa employees in 21 countries join IBM. Consistent with its strategy, IBM will continue to support Kenexa clients and enhance Kenexa technologies while allowing these organizations to take advantage of the broader IBM portfolio.
For more information visit www.ibm.com/social-business.Contact: Karen LillaIBM Communications 1-617-693-8115 email@example.com SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV