HARBIN, China, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China XD Plastics Company Limited (NASDAQ: CXDC, "China XD Plastics" or the "Company"), one of China's leading company engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of modified plastics primarily for automotive applications, today announced that the Company's shareholders voted upon all the proposals as recommended by the board at the 2012 annual shareholders meeting held in HARBIN, China on December 3, 2012.
The following two proposals were approved by the Company's shareholders at the 2012 annual shareholders meeting:
1. Elect a total of eight (8) directors to the Board of Directors of the Company, including two (2) directors elected solely by the holders of the Company's Series D Preferred Stock (the "Series D Directors"), to serve until the next annual meeting of stockholders and until their successors are duly elected and qualified.
2. Ratify the appointment of KPMG as the Company's independent auditor for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.About China XD Plastics Company Limited
China XD Plastics Company Limited, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and sells modified plastics, primarily for automotive applications. The Company's products are used in the exterior and interior trim and in the functional components of 23 automobile brands manufactured in China, including AUDI, BMW, Toyota, Buick, Mazda, VW Golf, Jetta, and Hafei new energy vehicles. The Company's wholly-owned research center is dedicated to the research and development of modified plastics, and benefits from its cooperation with well-known scientists from prestigious universities in China. As of September 30, 2012, 236 of the Company's products have been certified for use by one or more of the automobile manufacturers in China. For more information please visit http://cxdc.irpage.net/. Safe Harbor Statement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts