Black Box Corporation (NASDAQ:BBOX), a leading communications system integrator dedicated to designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today’s complex communications solutions, announced today that Mike McAndrew, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Tim Huffmyer, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present at the 2012 INVESTPennsylvania Equity Conference on Thursday, December 6, 2012. Black Box’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The presentation will be a live audio webcast that can be accessed from the conference website at www.investpa.com or the Investor Relations section of the Black Box website at www.blackbox.com. The conference will be held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This inaugural INVESTPennsylvania Equity Conference brings together CEO’s and CFO’s of public companies with regional and Wall Street fund managers, analysts and financial professionals. Supported by the CFA Society of Pittsburgh, the Pittsburgh National Investor Relations Institute chapter and the Allegheny Conference on Community Development, the conference features Pennsylvania’s most dynamic companies.
About Black Box
Black Box is a leading communications system integrator dedicated to designing, sourcing, implementing and maintaining today’s complex communications solutions. Black Box services more than 175,000 clients in approximately 150 countries with approximately 200 offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit the Black Box Web site at http://www.blackbox.com.Black Box ® and the Double Diamond logo are registered trademarks of BB Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV